Pelangi Estate is a beautifully appointed retreat in the hills of Ubud, Bali. Each of the three houses are designed to optimize its natural surrounds with viewing platforms, open plan living areas and signature tropical bathrooms. A picturesque location overlooking the Wos river gorge and verdant rice terraces.
Conveniently located within a 15 minute drive (or a 40 minute walk) from the centre of Ubud, the heart of Bali’s cultural and arts scene. The village of Ubud set the backdrop for the famous ‘Eat, Pray, Love’. The region is an adventurer’s paradise with whitewater rafting, hiking, bird watching, eco-cycling, inner-tubing in the river and trekking only some of the activities on offer. World class restaurants, spas, art galleries and boutique shopping are all nearby.
Guests will be welcomed by the charming Ibu Raty and Pak Wira, the residential managers, the property is fully staffed by a delightful Balinese team ready to cater to guests’ every whim, including the extremely knowledgeable English-speaking driver Pak Nyoman. The staff, the design and its Balinese jungle setting overlooking a pristine and tranquil river, palm trees and rice fields, make it an ideal location for wellness retreats, yoga, detoxing escapes, writers or simply family holidays.
Rates inclusive of:
- Accommodation for 17 persons (2 persons per bedroom). Extra person surcharge is USD 40++ / per day (subject to 18% tax and service charge). Maximum occupancy of whole Pelangi Estate is 21 (2 extra beds in Aqua bedroom and 2 extra beds in sleeping loft)
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned with ceiling fans (except the sleeping loft of the master Pelangi Suite)
- Welcome drinks, fruits and chilled towels
- Security gate with closed-circuit video
- Estate staff: villa supervisor, maids, gardeners, engineering, pool cleaner, night time security
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet throughout the property
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Two naturally-designed saltwater swimming pools
- Several outdoor yoga decks
- iPod docks in every bedroom and two six-speakers sound systems: one in the living room and one in the master bedroom
- Entertainment lounge with flat screen 42″ TV, satellite TV channels and DVD player
- Complimentary drinking water, coffee and tea facilities
- Bathroom gels, amenities, towels and linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary cell phone for free local phone calls
- Free daily shuttle service around Ubud in six-seater villa car, one time return per house per day (pick up and drop off)
- One baby cot and one baby high chair (extra cribs and high chairs available at extra charge)
- One time complimentary return airport transfer or hotel pick up or drop off (with a minimum seven nights stay, and only if reservation is made directly with us). Extra airport transfers are USD 35 each car (4 people and luggage, or 7 people without luggage).
Services available at extra cost:
- Extra person surcharge (more than two persons per bedroom) is USD 40++ / per day (subject to 18% tax and service charge)
- Laundry service
- In-house spa-trained masseuse
- Villa Chef (meals chargeable either by menu or with 25% from groceries shopping bill)
- Car with English-speaking driver for daily use is USD 55 for 8 hours, including petrol, around Ubud and neighboring areas (maximum Sanur, Seminyak, Canggu, Kintamani, Ubud, Bedugul, Candi Dasa, Padang Bai, Gianyar). USD 10 petrol surcharge for more distant drives to Nusa Dua, Tabanan, Singaraja, Lovina, Menjangan, Amed and more further within 8 hours time. Extra hours is USD 10 per hour including petrol.
- Old-school VW Safari convertible available for self-drive for USD 50++ / day, plus petrol
- Private yoga classes
- Guided trips, excursions and admission tickets
- Party catering: Balinese feast and traditional dance performance with gamelan orchestra may be ordered in-house for a reasonable fee
- Wedding services
- For the catering needs you’re welcome to choose between self-catering accommodation; or order delicious and healthy meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner by menu (ordered in advance) and staff will deliver and serve in premises of each house: approximately USD 3-15 per meal; or hire our professional chef to cater your every whim based on your personal dietary preferences (USD 45 per day for groups of maximum 10 people, and USD 75 per day for groups of 10-21 people for one chef and one cook). Breakfast time starts at 7 AM, and dinner serving time finish at 8 PM. Late service after 8 PM and till 11 PM will be charged as USD 48 / day for 2 staff and 1 cook late hours or USD 24 / day for 2 housekeeping staff only.