Villa Portsea is a modern two bedroom retreat located in the northern Seminyak district of Petitenget. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Seminyak yet only a short walk to Batubelig beach and surrounding eateries, beach clubs and shops.
Villa Portsea is a home away from home. Designed by an Australian couple that have been coming to Bali over the last 20 years. The property is a modern residence that includes all the desired elements from premium accommodation blended with a personal touch.
Villa Portsea Quick Facts
Villa Portsea Bali was designed with space in mind, and the level of quality extremely important (especially as the owners use this villa as their own Bali retreat) so herewith find a list of what the villa offers:
- 2 large bedrooms: the main bedroom with a super-king bed and the second bedroom with 2x king singles that can be made into a king-size bed
- Generous walk-through robes
- Digital security safes in bedrooms
- Large ensuites with double showers and basins
- Outside bath and shower with each bathroom
- Full block-out blinds to keep the bedroom cool and dark if required for a long sleep-in
- Zone ducted air-conditioning throughout the villa
- A large family room, full kitchen facilities, 6 seat dining table and 2 sofa chairs
- Family size Samsung fridge with ice maker and continuous fresh, drinking water
- Air-conditioned lounge with a large TV, DVD and sound system, iPod and iPhone compatibility
- First floor sun terrace for sunbathing.
- Sun terrace includes outdoor setting sunset drinks
- Pool with 600 mm deep swim out for children
- Lock up garage motor bike
- The villa is very private – so a full sun tan or skinny dip is possible