Villa Asta is a peaceful, luxurious 5 bedroom residence nestled in Batubelig within the district of Kerobokan, just a few hundred metres from the beach on Bali’s south western coast.
Contemporary in architecture with a tropical open living concept, the villa is comprised of four separate living, dining and sleeping pavilions.
The master pavilion houses two master bedroom suites complete with ensuite bathrooms, a sun terrace and a fabulous plunge pool. Three guest bedroom suites occupy the ground floor of the entertainment pavilion at the far end of the garden. Each feature a walk-in wardrobe, an ensuite garden bathroom with walk in shower.
With a spectacular 18 metre swimming pool, waterfall feature, a large plunge pool, well equipped games room, TV room, and guest membership to the Canggu Club, Villa Asta is ideal for groups of friends or families with children of all ages.
Villa Asta’s perfectly manicured lawns and tropical lush gardens is an ideal setting for a romantic, intimate wedding or special event for up to 50 seated or 80 standing guests. Staff can recommend expert event organisers, florists, decorators and caterers to accommodate your needs.
With easy access to nearby beaches, renowned for their world-class surf breaks and panoramic coastline views, and only a few kilometres from Seminyak where guests can indulge in beautiful boutiques, award winning restaurants and plentiful bars, Villa Asta is ideally positioned for guests to enjoy the many pleasures that Bali has to offer.
- Location: Batubelig, Seminyak, south-west Bali, Indonesia.
- Capacity: 10 people (5 ensuite bedrooms, 2 with king-size beds, 3 with twins convertible to kings); 6 extra beds available (additional charge applies).
- Living areas: Open-sided living pavilion; open-sided dining pavilion with table for 14; air-conditioned TV room; games room; poolside balé.
- Pool: Main pool 18.5m x 6m; plunge pool 12m x 3.8m.
- Staff: Villa manager; chef, cook; 24-hour butler service; gardener; security. Masseuse and babysitters available on request (extra charge).
- Dining: A priced menu of Asian and Western cuisine. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Communication: WiFi internet access; local telephone calls (international calls charged to guests); 2 computers with printer.
- Entertainment: Satellite-channel TV; DVD players and DVD library; CD players and CD library; iPod docks; integrated sound system; magazines; book selection; board games and toys.
- Sports: Pool table; table tennis; badminton and volleyball court and equipment; 4 bicycles.
- For families: Villa Asta is exceptionally well equipped for families. Facilities include high chairs, baby cots, and playpen with toys.
- Spa: On request, treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists in the privacy of the villa (extra costs apply).
- Transport: A car and driver is available at a special rate of US$ 25++ for up to eight hours a day excluding petrol. Extra hours additional.
- Events: Events for up to 80 people (50 sitting) can be held within the villa’s spacious gardens.
- Additional facilities: Barbecue; in-room safes; generator back-up; massage beds; guest membership of the Canggu Club.
- Property area: 868sqm (villa). 2,000sqm (land).