3 bedrooms 6 guests
from $780 excl taxes
Villa Adasa is a luxurious three bedroom sanctuary designed for relaxation.
Chic poolside day beds suspended over a 14 metre swimming pool offer guests the perfect place to chill out.
Private roof deck for sunbathing or secluded spot for yoga or meditation.
In the heart of Seminyak, close to lively bars, boutique shopping and the best restaurants.
Metres away from the Indian Ocean and powder sand beaches.
Fully serviced by a team of friendly staff with 24 hour security.
A progressive take on Balinese architecture Villa Adasa presents a three bedroom luxurious getaway.
Quality fresh decor and refined furnishings highlight the attention to detail at Villa Asada. A 14 metre swimming pool is the perfect centrepiece for under cover tropical day beds and lush manicured gardens. Generous living and dining spaces offer guests great entertaining options or secluded relaxation enclaves.
Pristine bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and terraces add more than a touch of grandeur, superlative luxury at its best.
A team of professional and friendly staff including a Chef are on hand to cater to all of your needs.
Villa Adasa Quick Facts
- Location: Seminyak, south-west Bali, Indonesia.
- Capacity: 6 people (3 ensuite bedrooms: 1 with king-size bed, 2 with twins converting to king); 4 extra beds on request (extra costs apply).
- Living areas: Huge open-sided living and dining pavilion with seating for 8; upstairs air-conditioned TV room/office within master bedroom suite; poolside bale; sun terrace.
- Pool: 7 x 4 metres.
- Staff: Manager; chef; butler/service staff (24-hour); gardener; security. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses) available on request.
- Dining: Breakfast is complimentary. For other meals – Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s dishes from a priced menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
- Communication: Wi-Fi internet; telephone landline (local and IDD calls extra).
- Entertainment: Satellite TVs; DVD players; DVD library; Sono sand Bose music systems; iPod docks; books and magazines.
- For families: Villa Adasa is well equipped for families. Facilities include a high chair; baby cot; pool safety fence (on request).
- Spa: On request, treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty therapists in the privacy of the villa (extra costs apply).
- Transport: Villa Adasa’s central location means that many attractions are within easy walking distance. If additional transport is required, the villa manager will happily call one of the island’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or organise the hire of a car and driver.