With its secluded location perfectly hidden on the peak of the Bukit Peninsula in Jimbaran, southern Bali, Sky House is a minimalist luxury two bedroom villa nestled into the contours of a scenic hillside.
Sky House is elegantly furnished and offers two well appointed ensuite bedrooms, an entertainment room that can be converted into a third bedroom, a fully equipped European kitchen, an open plan ground floor living room and a gazebo crowning the roof top terrace that sports some of the best views in Bali.
On the grounds of Villa Sky House is a private 10 metre swimming pool with a pool deck and poolside lounge area complete with built in sofas.
The villa comes with a 7 seater car and driver for up to 8 hours a day (petrol costs additional), private butler, daily cleaning staff, gardener and 24-hour security.
Villa Sky House Quick Facts
- A spacious, open-plan, ground floor living room with picture windows, which can be naturally ventilated or air-conditioned and includes a solid wood dining table with seating for six and a large and comfortable sofa. There is the 47” flat screen TV with home theatre sound system and satellite TV with iConcerts, National Geographic, ESPN and HBO TV channels performed in HD;
- Fully equipped European kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, toaster, blender, and fridge with ice maker, dishwasher and everything you need to prepare home cooked meals. Or just invite one of professional chefs from Sky House’s management to cook for you;
- An open-air, rooftop Sky Lounge terrace and garden. With its own shaded and cushioned gazebo, a dining table for six, and cooled by the year-round fresh ocean breezes, this is the perfect place for a day’s relaxation. A built in iPod / CD / USB compatible sound system will provide the tunes while the villa team will pull out all the stops with the most memorable barbeque you will ever experience. (Due to fire safety grilling is allowed only under supervising of the villa staff);
- A 10 x 4m swimming pool with timber deck and sun loungers and a pool side lounge with built in sofas;
- Sleeping suites are located on the first floor: Master suite with traditional wooden high pitched ceiling, large en-suite and walk-in wardrobe. The family suite consists of bedroom and entertainment room with fold out sofa bed. Both rooms of family suite share an entrance, a bathroom and a balcony;
- The stairway is decorated with images from the original Balinese Ramayana story. This story is presented in handmade carvings on two big stone plates, placed on both sides of a small waterfall that brings the soothing sounds of nature to the interiors;
- The family suite’s entertainment room is a new edition to Sky House’s facilities. It is equipped with state-of-the-art media system with a 46” LED TV, a JBL home theatre sound system and a PlayStation 3 console with a great selection of high-definition movies, games and a DVD library. There is are also a library with a good choice of magazines and books as well as board games such as like Monopoly, Scrabble, chess and playing cards;
- A seven-seater car with English-speaking driver is included in the villa rate for eight hours per day up till 11pm (excluding petrol). Extra time and usage after 11pm will be charged at the low rate of USD 5 / hour