Villa Karma Indah is a private residence situated on the Karma Kandara Estate that occupies a spectacular 90 metre high cliff above the Indian ocean on the Bukit Peninsula in Southern Bali. The Estate houses a number of private villas and one of Bali’s popular boutique hotels.
Karma Manis is a two storey villa with four luxury appointed bedrooms that sits directly alongside a tree covered riverbed providing plenty of shade and greenery. The upstairs master suite contains a balcony with tree tops views and the downstairs master suite features French doors that lead out to a wooden deck with an outdoor jacuzzi bath. Two guests bedrooms, one with guest bathroom and shower and the other featuring an ensuite marble bathroom with bath tub and private access to the 6 metre swimming pool.
Villa Karma Indah is the perfect choice for a family holiday or vacation with a group of friends. Guests are free to take advantage of the 5 star hotel facilities that include a fully equipped gymnasium, Chakra Spa with its exclusive treatments, plunge pool, sauna and yoga classes plus the Three Monkeys Kids’ Club providing facilities and a range of fun activities for children of all ages.
Villa Karma Indah Quick Facts
Rates inclusive of:
- Accommodation for eight guest, plus one infant sleeps free of charge in parents’ bed or in a baby crib (one is available on request and free of charge). Extra beds are not available for this villa.
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service (provided by Karma resorts).
- Regular gardening and pool cleaning (provided by Karma resorts).
- Complimentary one-time airport pick up and drop off, as well as Kuta / Nusa Dua / Seminyak / Sanur area one-time pick-up and drop-off (for direct bookings only).
- Free Wi-Fi internet connection in villa and on resort’s premises.
- 24-hour reception desk.
- A 6-seater car with English-speaking private chauffeur is included in the villa rate for up to eight consecutive hours per day and until 11pm (excluding petrol, parking and toll fees).
- Villa attendant to assist the guests during their stay, six days per week (provided by our management). Their working hours are until 8pm.
- Complimentary use of resort facilities including private beach club with cable car access, gym, kids’ club, meeting room.
- 60 international TV channels available in living area and master bedroom.
- Safe deposit boxes in each bedroom.
Services available at extra cost:
- Villa Karma Indah is set up for self-catering with a fully-equipped kitchen (stove, oven, refrigerator, toaster, blender, pans and cooking utensils provided). Guests can use the resort’s room service and two restaurants; orders will be charged to the guests’ bill.
- Private cook and additional staff to clean the kitchen and living room can be arranged on request for a fee of USD 75 + 10% tax per day. Staff working hours are 8am – 8pm. Guests are required to provide money to the staff to buy ingredients for meals and the cook will provide receipts. Please note that the villa has no stocks of basic items like spices and condiments.
- Car and driver overtime (after 11pm) and extra hours (over and above the complimentary 8 hours per day) are charged at Rp 70,000 per hour. Guests are responsible for payment of any parking and toll charges.
- Massages and Spa treatments both in-villa and in the Chakra Spa.
- Group wellness classes performed in the resort. Please refer to the resort’s weekly activities guide.
- 24/7 resort room service.
- Additional staff (i.e. baby sitter); and your villa attendant overtime (after 8pm).
- Guided trips, excursions and admission tickets. Laundry and dry cleaning. Late staff service after 7pm (charged at Rp 100,000 per hour) – not applicable for late check-in and late check-out.
- Gratuities for staff members are welcome.