Villa Ambra certainly delivers the wow factor. An exceptional property overlooking the ocean featuring bespoke furniture, fittings and fixtures. Luxury meets comfort and functionality.
All five bedrooms have ocean views and are each completely different in design and ambience. Each has its own ensuite bathroom, individually designed and furnished. There is a large sitting room on the ground floor and another upstairs. Both are open to sea breezes. The dining room, which seats ten, is air conditioned, but has French doors which can be opened to the beautiful climate.
A home cinema with high definition projector and wide screen. Expansive gardens and lawn extend right to the beach.
Two interconnected pools. The larger infinity pool totals 100 square metres, while the children’s pool is 21 square metres and only 60 cm deep.
Plush lounging and dining areas right at the edge of the beach, as well as a shady bale to relax in. Both provide unobstructed ocean and sunset views.
• Use of the villa owners’ two personal 8-seater MPVs and drivers for up to 10 continuous hours six days a week each, free of charge except for fuel. These vehicles were purchased new in 2013 and 2014 and provide comfort and convenience with their electric sliding doors. Additional hours and/or vehicles can be arranged at pre-agreed cost.
• Spa – excellent practitioners can be brought in at cost to provide a full range of services at a fraction of what would be charged in a 5-star hotel.
• Wifi rated up to 6 Mbps.
• Private cinema with large selection of DVDs.
• Library well stocked with books, games, and jigsaw puzzles, and an iMac with printer.
• Mountain bikes, kites, and fishing rods.
• Reasonable laundry requirements are handled free of charge. Fine items and dry cleaning are sent out and charged at cost.
• Food and beverages are charged at cost, with the addition of a 15% handling fee.
• Tennis court and gym, shared with the other four villas on the estate, which may be used free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis.
Airport transfers are free of charge within the use parameters of the villa’s vehicle as mentioned above. Please let us know whether a luggage van is required (at cost) in addition. It is essential that we be advised of flight numbers and of any changes that arise.
Subject to availability (occasionally the airport restricts this service) we can have you met before immigration and fast-tracked, your luggage collected, and accompanied to the car, at a cost of 200,000 rupiah per head. Please have ready US$25 or equivalent per head for your Visa on Arrival if you are arriving from outside Indonesia and have not arranged a visa beforehand.
Fill in your details and we'll get back to you shortly.