MY VILLA HOLIDAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All rates are quoted in USD and are subject to 21% tax and service charge. All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Low Season: Jan 6 – 26, 2017, Feb 3 – April 14, 2017, April 22 – June 30,2017, Sept 1 – Dec 19, 2017
- High Season: July 1 – 31, 2016, Chinese NY: Jan 27 – Feb 02, 2017 Easter: April 15 – 21, 2017 July 1 – 31, 2017
- Peak Season: August 1-31, 2016 , Dec 20-Jan 5, 2017 August 1-31, 2017 Dec 20-Jan 5, 2018
- Reservations must be submitted by completing the on-line form or by emailing direct to [email protected]
- Reservations and/or enquiry must include the following details
- Guest Name.
- Arrival and Departure date, time, and flight.
- Number of guests including number of adults and children
- Number of bedrooms required.
- Additional requests, if any.
- Guest name List (can be advised by the latest 1 week prior to arrival)
- Provisional bookings are accepted subject to availability.
- Deposit payment should be made within 3 days of making the provisional booking or the reservation will automatically be released back into the system.
- Final Confirmation will be sent when the deposit is received.
- Balance payment must be made no later than 30 days prior to arrival date.
- A Guest Booking Confirmation Sheet will be sent when the balance of payment is received.
- 50% (non-refundable) deposit should be paid within 3 days of a provisional booking being made or the booking will be automatically released back into the reservations system.
- Balance of payment (non-refundable) must be made 30 days prior to arrival otherwise the booking will be cancelled with prior cancellation notification from the villa.
- All payments should be made in FULL to the Bank Account stated in the Invoice.
- Payments by bank transfer should be notified to us by sending a copy of the transfer details.
- Any payment request in a different currency must use the exchange rate defined by the villa.
- Payment in Cash is accepted, terms and condition apply. Please notify our office to arrange collection of Cash Payments.
- Payment by Cheque and BG will be accepted provided funds can be accessed prior to the due date.
Amendments and Cancellation Fees
- Deposit Payments and Balance Payments are Non-Refundable
- Changes can be made by the latest 30 days prior to arrival and are strictly subject to availability only.
- In the event of cancellation due to illness or other extreme circumstance, the deposit paid can be used for a new booking, valid for1 year from the date of the original booking confirmation, upon production of proof.
- Rates stated are for the rental of the villa for vacation purposes only. Each villa has their own terms and conditions to be applied if a guest wishes to hold an event/party whilst at the villa. Please see individual villa terms and conditions for details.
Loss and/or Damage
- Guests are responsible for leaving the villa in good condition. A security deposit will be required to be paid to the on-site villa manager in cash upon arrival. This is to insure against any loss or damage incurred at the villa during the guests stay and will be returned on departure once a full inventory has taken place. Terms vary from villa to villa. Please check individual properties for details. My Villa Holiday reserves the right to terminate the rental contract at any point during the stay if there is damage being caused to the property.
Waiver of Liability Disclaimer
My Villa Holiday makes every effort to insure all details on this site are current and correct and that the stay of each guest meets expectations however we will not accept any responsibility for claims, including but not limited to:
- Personal bodily injury
- Lost, stolen or damaged property
- Loss of mental or physical enjoyment
- Delay or inconvenience.
- Monetary crisis, labour problems, economic changes, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties or noise, climatic aberrations, local laws, novel or unexpected conditions;
- Absence of travel documents, passports, visa and health certificates, where required.
- Additional expenses due to delay or changes in air or other services, missed carrier connections, substitute accommodation or of common carrier equipment, termination of service, change in fare and rates, cancellation or double booking reservations or tickets, sickness, strike, war, quarantine, pilferage, monetary crisis, political or social unrest, disease, acts of God or any events beyond our control.
- Motorcycle, scooter, and other vehicle rentals, horse-back riding, Scuba diving, deep sea fishing, golfing, pool/ocean swimming and surfing, falls from pool decks, wet tiles and or stairs along with any sliding glass door injuries.
Therefore, each guest agrees he/she is voluntarily participating in any and all activities, risks, and use of the accommodations, and hereby assumes all risk of injury, illness, damage or loss to person and property that might result, including, without limitation, any loss or theft or personal property.
My Villa Holiday strongly recommends that each guest takes out a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy before travel.
For the execution interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement, the parties expressly submit to the laws in effect and to the courts of Denpasar, Indonesia, hereby waiving for any jurisdiction that may now or hereafter be applicable by reason of their present or future domiciles.